Administrative / Research Coordinator
Fundamental, a boutique philanthropic consulting firm working with several private and family charitable foundations, seeks an Administrative/Research Coordinator for our Beverly Hills office. The Coordinator will work across multiple client accounts, collaborating with other members of the Fundamental team on all aspects of administrative support and research.
Such duties could include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with research projects relating to a variety of topics including Arts Education, Healthcare, Arts and Culture, Education, political campaigns, political candidates, and more;
• Managing and maintaining social media channels and websites for various clients;
• Managing day-to-day office needs (ordering supplies, interfacing with vendors etc.);
• Welcoming guests to our office space;
• Prepping the conference room for meetings and answering calls;
• Assisting with creative design for presentations/collateral and company/client websites;
• Assisting with event planning (for firm or client accounts), as needed;
• Supporting the Program Officers and Chief of Staff in all components of Grants Management (drafting grant agreements, award letters and check letters);
• Working in partnership with the Chief of Staff to complete Foundation audits;
• Tracking and inputting grant information and progress reports in Salesforce database;
• Managing the office filing system (electronic and hard copy); and
• Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years’ experience working in an office setting;
• Experience working with foundations, non-profit organizations, the entertainment industry, elected officials and/or political campaigns a plus;
• Knowledge of Salesforce database and WordPress a plus;
• Strong communication, design and research skills;
• Extremely resourceful, ability to anticipate needs;
• Ability to juggle competing demands in a demanding work environment;
• Independent initiative and a collegial spirit; and
• Operates with discretion and confidentiality.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to Rupa Balasubramanian at email@example.com.
Additionally, please complete the following writing assignment: Tell us in roughly 250 words about a social issue of deep importance to you and why it matters.